Cars In Warranty ▼
Cars Outside Warranty ▼
Owners Guides ▼Recycling Book a Service Owners Manuals
You recently visited the dealer websiteFor your convenience you can return to their website at any time by clicking this banner.
Would you like us to let you know about Mitsubishi special offers, events, services and products by email?
Saying yes gives your consent for the details you entered in this form to be used by Mitsubishi Motors in the UK and its affiliates* to send you these emails.
If you change your mind you can withdraw your consent at any time by using the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the emails we send you or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the use of personal data by Mitsubishi Motors in the UK, please see our full Data Privacy Statement.
*Mitsubishi Motors in the UK is the trading name of The Colt Car Company Ltd. Its affiliates are Spitalgate Dealer Services Ltd, Shogun Retail Ltd and your dealer Ashby & Mann Limited.
There were the following errors with your submission:
1. The prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over, except for employees (including families of employees) of The Colt Car Company Ltd and its agencies; Spitalgate Dealer Services Limited; Shogun Retail Limited; Mitsubishi Motors Authorised Dealerships; and anyone directly connected with the Prize Draw.
2. The Prize Draw opens on Monday 1st April 2019 at 09.00am. Entry into the Prize Draw is subject to the purchase from a Mitsubishi Authorised Dealership (“Dealer”) of any After Sales work (incl. Warranty & Recall work) to the Prize Draw entrant’s vehicle. A valid invoice/job card from a Dealer for work carried out from the 1st April 2019 and 30th June 2019 (inclusive) must be produced in order to qualify for entry into the Prize Draw.
3. Entry into the Prize Draw is free. Entry into the Prize Draw must be on the official entry form found at mitsubishi-cars.co.uk/win. Alternatively, entry can me made via letter – (see section 4 below for further details). Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person.
4. Entrants without access to an email address may enter the Prize Draw by letter. Letter entries should be sent to: AS Prize Draw, The Colt Car Company Ltd, Comms Dept, Watermoor Road, Cirencester, GL7 1LF. Letters must include the entrant’s title, first name, last name, full postal address, name of the Dealer who carried out the work and copy of the valid invoice/job card from the Dealer.
5. By entering the Prize Draw, all entrants acknowledge and understand that the personal data which they provide via the official entry form shall be processed by the Promoter in order to run the Prize Draw. Personal data shall be processed by the Promoter in accordance with the Mitsubishi privacy notice, a copy of which is available here. The name and contact details of the winners will be used by the Promoter, in order to award the Prize and may be shared by the Promoter with its agents or contractors to administer the Prize Draw. A printed copy of the Mitsubishi privacy notice can be provided on request from The Data Protection Officer, The Colt Car Company Limited, Watermoor, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 1LF.
6. The closing date for Prize Draw is 1st July 2019 at 5pm. Entries received after 1st July at 5pm will not be considered. Winners will be chosen at random from the entries made during the period of the Prize Draw.
7. Winners will be drawn by an independent Judge by 12th July 2019. The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. There will be a winner selected from each Mitsubishi Motors Authorised Dealership and each winner will receive a £50 M&S Voucher (the “Prize”). The voucher can only be exchanged at stores and outlets that are associated with M&S in the UK. The vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or financial services products. Please see the voucher for full terms and conditions. This Prize Draw is not in partnership with M&S.
8. Winners will be notified on or after 26th July 2019.
9. Winners will be sent an email to contact the dealer and collect their voucher.
10. Winners will have until 5pm on 31st July 2019 to accept the Prize. If winners have not accepted by this time, the Prize will pass to the next name drawn by the judge.
11. The Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative available.
12. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, and incomplete or otherwise not received or cannot be entered for technical or any other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions are invalid.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate the Prize Draw without prior notice, provided that the Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
15. The Promoter and its agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this Prize Draw.
16. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this Prize Draw. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
17. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. The Promoter is The Colt Car Company Ltd, Watermoor, Cirencester, Gloucestershire. GL7 1LF.